BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Which Should I Read!?


In my Honors English II class, we have a choice of books to read in our literature circles every month or so. This month I am stuck between two, and I need YOUR help!

The DaVinci Code and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest are piquing my interest. Should I go for the easy read and something I've always been curious about and go for The DaVinci Code? Or, should I challenge myself to a slow-paced classic?

Vote now :)

**Note- Keep in mind that there are movies for both. If you have seen either of them and suggest that I should read the book instead, feel free to tell me!

3 comments:

Joni said...

I've only read The DaVinci Code. So maybe you should read the other one so you can tell me about it. :)

Risa said...

I have only read DaVinci Code as well, but I did really like it. I would suggest reading the book over watching the movie. I always enjoy the books over the movies. They don't have time to include everything in the movie and that bothers me.

Frank Grubbs said...

Id read The DaVinci Code. Excellent Book.